Testing new prototype with about 3000 lbs of stone
October 29, 2021
The first video of our new prototype
October 15, 2021
This is the NEW DESIGN for 2021 — It’s a 40-by-78-inch dump cart!
We are calling it the “Scissor-lift Dump Trailer," and it will come with the following features:
- Walking beam axles
- Four golf cart tires
- A hybrid scissors lift with 30 degrees cylinder angle at start-up
- Twin 2.5” bore hydraulic cylinders
- A built-in oil reservoir in the front frame member
- A self-contained onboard hydraulic system
We’ll be adding to this design more features not shown in the video, including:
- An aluminum sheet deck
- fold down sides and tailgate, 16" tall
- A load will be 29 cu. ft.
How much can 800 psi lift on a pair of 2.5" bore cylinders? Stay tuned for some real-world weight lifting tests.